My Nerdy Writing Life #6
Man, graduate school takes most of my time outside of work. Here we are issue 6 after three to four months. I’m going to use the list formatting for all issues going forward. Here are some changes form last issue.
- I will be graduating soon, next Wednesday to be exact. Master of Fine Art in Creative Writing with a 3.8/4.0.
- I found out I have over 100 reads for two of my novels on Wattpad!
- I was hired to write a comic book for DMDouble Comics
- I started a webcomic and hired an artist.
- I’m adapting my short film scripts into comic book versions. Each project on my showcase page will have a short film, comic book, and short story version.
- I’m lettering my own webcomic and will offer lettering services
- I have 4 subscribers for $70 of the $90 goal for the year of 2021.
- I now have a query letter template for my novels
- I have a story project list
- I have several writers interested in being interviews by me.
Finally living another dream of mine, being paid as a comic book writer. Tonight I finished my outline brainstorm for my supervisor. Very fun stuff! I hope you are all doing something you love!